S7 Edge : Android Nougat(7.0) vs Marshmallow(6.0.1) – SpeedTest & Benchmarks

SpeedTest of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on NOUGAT & MARSHMALLOW & also the Geekbench 4 #benchmark Scores of the device on #NOUGAT & #MARSHMALLOW

Follow us on Social Media at :

S7 الحافة: نوكا (7.0) مقابل الخطمي (6.0.1) – SpeedTest والمقاييس
S7 alhaft: nuka (7.0) mqabl alkhutmi (6.0.1) – SpeedTest walmaqayis

S7 Edge: Nougat (7,0) versus Heemst (6.0.1) – SpeedTest & Benchmarks

S7 Edge:Nougat(7.0)vs Marshmallow(6.0.1) – SpeedTest&Benchmarks
S 7 Edge: Nougat (7 . 0) Vs Marshmallow (6 . 0. 1) – Supīdotesuto& Benchmarks

source

10 thoughts on “S7 Edge : Android Nougat(7.0) vs Marshmallow(6.0.1) – SpeedTest & Benchmarks

• February 10, 2017 at 5:12 pm

utter nonsense
    those nougat animations are slow and that's the reason of the Marshmallow victory
    do a speed test again by turning off the animations on both the devices

• March 3, 2017 at 2:45 pm

i hate samsungs nougat update. its much slower! and I have more stuttet and frame drops with this update 🙁

• March 3, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Just doesn't seem as fluent on nougat to me and battery goes down quicker. Particularly when browsing websites. Scrolling seems less smooth. Also with nougat I experience random WiFi drops. I also prefer the UI and lock screen. Nougat seems to want to put the brightness to full whenever I'm outside. I went back to marshmallow for now. When it gets 7.1 I'll try again.

• March 3, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Christians comment sums up how I feel about the update. It turns a quick phone into an OK one. It's much the same since I started. Android phones run well on their original version. My z3 got worse with each update, lovely on kikat My LG G3 much better on lollipop than marshmallow. May well be that as apps get more optimised for nougat it'll get better but stutter is present for now. And with stutter comes a quickly falling battery. I get 4 to 5 hours screen on time over a day in marshmallow, 3 to 4 in nougat. The speaker sound quality seems better in nougat. Settings menu better laid out. But for now I'm back with marshmallow

• December 22, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Why do you score so low on benchmarks ? My exynos S7 edge gets 2000 in single core and almost 6000 in multicore ( 5963 ) .