In this video, I’ve shared my experience after i finally quit android after a really long time. Moved to an iphone and in this video I’ve shared my experience with iOS. Things that you should keep in kind before you maie a switch to an iOS device. Both Android and iOS are great operating systems and have their own differences and in this video I’ll be talking about things that i experienced after i made the switch.

Check out our website: https://nois-tech.com

#AndroidToiOS #SwitchingFromAndroidToiOS #AndroidVsiOS

source

8 thoughts on “Long time Android user switches to an iPhone – Things to know before switching to iOS!

• December 14, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Dude I'm been on Android for 6 years I never cared about changing the themes or anything, personally all I do is put some apps in folders and name the folders that's it.

• May 28, 2020 at 2:59 am

Hello. I need to buy a new phone I don't know which is best for me please help… I play high end games,camera and download movies everyday which is best for me ios or Android ?? please help!!!!

• January 6, 2021 at 10:19 am

I have been an android user since day 1. I think both systems are great, however I here that IOS is coming out with something that allows you to opt out of being tracked. That alone is making me think about IOS for the first time. I did not realize that I would have to give up my file system and I just assumed my Samsung gear watch would work with it. Great information in the video, thanks for posting it.

• January 15, 2021 at 6:04 pm

The only reason I want to switch is, I want a solid, robust and reliable phone which I know will last me a couple of years. I don't care about customisation or thick bezels or any of that bill which a lot of reviewers talk about. I'm dying to get my hands on the 2020 iphone SE.