Are you ready for the next wave of innovation from Samsung’s A-series lineup? Get ready, tech enthusiasts! The Samsung Galaxy A35, with model number SM-A356U, is making waves on Geekbench, promising powerful performance on Android 14, possibly with One UI 6.0.
Leaked renders of the Galaxy A35 showcase a sleek and modern design. The phone boasts a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera, along with slim bezels and flat edges, giving it a contemporary look. The right edge houses the volume rocker and power buttons, while the top edge features the SIM card tray and microphone. At the bottom, you’ll find a USB Type-C port and the primary microphone. The device’s overall design embraces a boxy chassis, offering a distinct visual appeal.
A Sneak Peek into Specifications:
To give you a comprehensive overview, here’s a quick rundown of the Samsung Galaxy A35 specifications:
- Display: 6.6-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and an Infinity-U notch for the selfie shooter.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1080 chipset along with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU.
- RAM/Storage: Options of 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB internal storage, expandable via a microSD card.
- OS: Out of the box, the device will run on Android 14 with the One UI 6.0 custom skin.
- Cameras: A sophisticated camera setup, featuring a 48MP primary camera with OIS, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, and a 5MP macro camera. On the front, a 13MP snapper for stunning selfies and video chats.
- Battery: Powering the Galaxy A35 is a robust 5,000mAh battery, complemented by 25W fast charging support.
The Geekbench listing has spilled the beans on some key specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A35. The device achieved an impressive score of 697 in the single-core round and 2332 in the multi-core segment, showcasing its robust performance capabilities. The phone will be equipped with 6GB of RAM, and there are hints that additional RAM configurations may be available at launch.
Under the Hood:
Diving into the hardware details, the Samsung Galaxy A35 is expected to feature the Exynos 1380 chipset. The motherboard section reveals a combination of four cores clocked at 2GHz and four cores ticking at 2.40GHz, ensuring a seamless and responsive user experience. This chipset is ready to elevate the device’s performance, catering to the demands of modern-day smartphone users.
What to Expect in Q2 2024:
Rumors are circulating that Samsung might announce the Galaxy A35, along with its sibling, the Galaxy A55, in the second quarter of 2024. With the A35 making waves on Geekbench, anticipation is building for what Samsung has in store for its A-series enthusiasts.
Awaiting the official launch, the Samsung Galaxy A35 promises a powerful performance and stylish design to the A-series lineup. Stay tuned at Noistech for more updates on this upcoming smartphone that’s set to redefine your smartphone experience.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Review After 11 Months – Long-Term Review!
Samsung Galaxy S24 & S24 Plus Launched with Exynos 2400 in India!
S23 Ultra: A Comprehensive Review of Power and Elegance
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G